- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage Accounts Payable The process, distribute and maintain Account Payable checks and its system records.
- Follow up on payment of invoices and any other inquiries.
- Preparation of Checks and other payment forms to vendors to ensure timely payment.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down-payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Reconcile the contractor interim invoices and final invoices.
- Pursue created Expense Reimbursement Forms "ERF" prepared and comply with company's policy.
- Ensure employees expenditures was paid for a valid business purpose, by qualifying the supporting documents.
- Ensure that necessary expenses nature description incurred on behalf of the Company while conducting Company business.
- Communicate with the employee highlighting and specifying the main disputes and non-complying items.
- Ensure timely payments of employees expense reimbursement vouchers.
- Conduct and coordinate with Employees for profile/data is added/coded into both Oracle and Concur tools for inactivated PIM.
- Process accounts payable manual transactions for proper coding and approvals.
- Maintain accurate A/P employees expense records at year-end closing.
- Keep a well-organized and updated labeled filing for documentation of all accounts payable transactions including suppliers, employees.
- Disburse petty cash by verifying documentation, related approval, and recording entry.
- Dummies creation for cash in advance settlement from salary.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to accounts payable.
- Assist with month and year-end closings.
- Assist with Annual audit support.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Is a closed private company, established in 1995 and is exempted from income taxes until 2011. It started with a paid-up capital of 20 million Egyptian pounds , which was increased to 40 million in 2003 , for the purpose of gathering another company Loaloa's Suder that owned...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Hacienda