- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Finance Business Partner, Egypt and North West Africa
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is the biggest division in MEA comprising of 20 countries.
- The Division includes some of the most affluent markets in the world (i.e Qatar with highest per capita GDP) and also includes mass populous markets of Egypt, Pakistan and Morocco.
- The Finance Business Partner team assumes full responsibility for planning, operating performance, and management reporting for the Division.
- We also partner with the business for development of Strategy and play an integral role in execution and tracking of strategy execution plans.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Finance Business Partner, MENA, the primary responsibility of this role will be performing a broad spectrum of financial processes and strategic initiatives for Egypt cluster and North West Africa cluster within the MENA Division
- Manages all aspects of financial planning and forecasting from a country, product and customer perspective for the clusters;
- Provides financial insights to leadership and supports driving and execution of strategy by applying an understanding of key drivers, pricing and products; highlights areas of risks & opportunities and makes recommendations on resolutions
- Manages aspects of month end financial close (revenue recognition, expense) in partnership with the business, the Controller and Global Business Shared Service teams
- Embodies the Leading Beyond Finance initiative by running and maintaining business models to analyze performance and business opportunities (e.g. MIS, KPIs, Cluster business review decks)
- Partners with regions, business units, business partners and/or corporate to assist in developing, analyzing and validating new business opportunities. Performs new opportunity assessments by providing counsel to the business around ongoing deals and Customer Business Agreements [CBA]
- Partner with the businesses in supporting strategic growth plans both near and long term, assisting with business case modeling and providing thought leadership
- Proactively drives and implements continuous process improvement activities
- Supports VP, MENA Finance Business Partner in maintaining a strong control environment
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard