- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers within the Corporate, Enterprise and Public Sector Industry. Achieve assigned sales quotas and targets (this should be quantified against a calendar schedule – see importance of quotas here Top Producing Sales Teams Have Quotas )
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (and in some cases through delivery and cash receipt as mentioned above)
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking (this is often accompanied by an identification of the territory in which the AE will prospect)
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior Executives and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop, present and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on a quarterly basis while maintaining, reporting and recording in Sales Force all opportunities in line with weekly business requirements.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for Lenovo to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity, including detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions in SalesForce.com
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively resolve any open customer requirements/issues.
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver end to end solutions to customer
- Work with marketing teams both internally as well as with our partners in order to plan, budget for and execute lead generation campaigns and activities (partner collaboration and leverage is key).
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offering
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Strong existing relationships (minimum five years or more) within the Telco and Service Provider Enterprise Data Center market with a proven track record of success.
- Proven ability to sell Data Center solutions consisting of servers, storage, and networking solutions including the supporting management software and services.
- Deep understanding of core Enterprise technologies, industry trends, and workloads shaping the Enterprise Data Center market including Cloud, Converged Systems, and Analytics.
- Fundamental understanding of common Linux and Windows server applications.
- Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop and close leads face to face, by phone, by chat, and by email.
- Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and accounts.
- Proficient with MS Office and sales CRM solutions (Salesforce.com).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and sales skills.
- Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based social media to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to carry a quota and overachieve month over month.
- Be part of a team, with best in breed execution quality.
And you are:
- Behaviors & Work Attitude
- Hunter mentality- Knows how to create opportunities, and close transactional deals
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set with self-starting capability - Can do attitude
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do
- Push your client, own and drive the people agenda
- Problem solver and decision-maker
- Prioritize customer focus, able to work under pressure of senior clients
- Able to align people and influence decision making, effectively working in a matrix
- Collaborative working style and high commitment to get the job done
- Persuasive with expertise and facts - Ability to challenge and debate critical issues
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honours personal commitments
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Able to present information in a concise way
- High comfort-level working in a global, diverse environment
- Be proactive + quick; bold + innovative in all you do
About this Company
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lenovo
We understand that the world...