- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure all seamers are producing cans with seams within specification at all times.
- Test seams by cutting, inspection, and micrometer.
- Complete major overhauls of seamers and fillers as required.
- Complete line audits to identify preventative maintenance required.
- Follow and support all plant CI initiatives including 5S.
- Responsible for maintenance to other equipment in the plant including conveyors, pumps, etc.
- Responsible for completing required documentation as required by the plant maintenance program.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Harvest Foods is a private shareholding Company founded in 1998 with a focus on quality and innovation, Harvest Foods continues to be a leader in the food canning industry, in Egypt and the Middle East producing Fava Beans, Tomato Paste, Legumes and, Vegetables.
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest Foods