- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design and conduct telephone, e-mail, or internet surveys for a variety of clients, such as
- corporations, government agencies, and providers of various services.
- Evaluate existing and potential product and service markets (involving customer demographics,
- preferences, and needs and buying habits).
- Assemble and analyze sales forecasts; assist in preparing marketing and strategies, plans, and
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product
- information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share,
- pricing, and maintaining research databases.
- Identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand, and assess consumer preferences
- and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor industry statistics, and follow trends in agriculture business literature.
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industrial meetings, trade shows and marketing conferences.
- Analyze information and evaluate alternatives to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Develop monthly updates of pricing sheets, data sheets and keep an update about price changes.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Import and Export
About this Company
Established in 1973, Domiatec has been at the forefront of the agricultural scene in Egypt for over 40 years. Since its inception, the company has carried the vision and values of its founder – Eng. Mohamed El Domiaty – whose quality focus and attention to details have served...
See all Careers and Jobs at Domiatec Holding