- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will take a leadership role as the Senior Presales consultant in driving Data Center Offerings and be responsible in providing technical solutions to new and existing customers.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders; adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support. Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Lenovo.
- Prepare product demonstrations and create Proof of Concept (Technology) programs as required depending on customer requirements at any level depending on customer requirements.
- Has hands on proven technical experience in Server including HPC Storage including HPS Networking, Virtualization, Hyper convergence, Software-Defined Storage/Data Centre, Private, Hybrid and Public Cloud.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and fun team.
- As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant you will use your experience and support the growth of the company, whilst strengthening your own expertise and becoming an integral part of the DCG team.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct directly with customers, the Senior Presales Consultant must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- The Senior Presales consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with internally subject matter experts/technical partners about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- To arrange meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Present technical solutions to end customers, preferably c-level, line of business owners, project owners and key influencers.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including process diagrams with technical explanations.
- Work with partners and internal technical teams to provide feedback on issues with current products, solutions and configurations.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Lenovo DCG.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate Lenovo DCG products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Provides training and professional development to channels, business partners and reseller to leverage not only their product knowledge, advantages, sales key sales points, competitive points; but also to make and ensure skill transfer(s) about for Lenovo Sales Tools, Configurators, Datasheets and Presentations.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Achieves assigned productivity and profitability.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Develop entire certification & Training Paths for resellers and business partners depending on each product platform launch , within the assigned time frame.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lenovo
We understand that the world...