- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department.
- Ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include interviewing, selection and hiring; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employees performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective action plans; employee motivation and rewards.
- Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the director.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Directly manages and directs Operational staff.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering