- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for Visual business to drive all sell out activities and partner sell out development. You would be responsible for educating and increasing the sales knowledge on visual products and market developments.
- Visuals is one of Lenovo’s strongest growth areas; in EMEA our revenue grew by more than 45% year on year. In fact, Lenovo is the fastest growing monitor in EMEA in the last year.
- And, in a market that is annually experiencing growth, we are set to expand further by driving our standalone business in addition to the solution sales across our successful PC business in all of our commercial and consumer segments.
- We believe that selling visuals is one of the most exciting and interesting roles, with the ability to touch and address ever evolving customer needs and this is why we’re recruiting…
- So, if you have the entrepreneurial spirit, energy and skills to work collaboratively with partners inside and outside of Lenovo, we’d love to talk and have you join us as we move to the next phase of success…
- Key metrics execution (MS/GP/Rev/WOI/Aged) for Sell out.
- Responsible for all the Sell-out activities and stocks.
- Educate and give guidance to support Sales account managers.
- Quarterly cycle planning with partners.
- Co-ordinate with Consumer Sales, Channel Sales and 4P teams to sync programs and campaign plans on customer level.
- Brand development & Visibility: Partners ecommerce content, Retail Instore and POS
- Implement activities to push brand premium (Vine, influencer campaigns, events)
- Provide recommendations to 4P on pricing and line up.
- Support tender desk and REEL sales: Tips&Tricks. - Collect feedback on issues & needs.
- Customer training & collection of market feedback.
- In house market share status & tracking of key partners
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
We are looking for highly motivated and self-initiative manager with strong analytical skills and a passion for selling.
- 5+ years of experience in similar position
- Strong knowledge of visual business
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
About this Company
At Lenovo, our mission is simple: we create technology that enables people to challenge and inspire the world, helping them lead more fulfilling and interesting lives. It’s a big responsibility, we know. But it’s one we gladly take on.
See all Careers and Jobs at Lenovo
We understand that the world...