- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
48,000 to 66,000 EGP per year
About the Job
- Purchasing Specialist is a supply chain and logistics professional specialized in performing intermediate professional work procuring a variety of services, supplies, materials and equipment.
- Ensure purchase orders have correct pricing, codes, appropriate delivery date and required signatures.
- Forward approved purchase orders (PO) to the accounts payable department, warehouse for receiving, and distribute copies to appropriate personnel.
- Establish and maintain vendor contact to assure prompt resolution of errors, receipt or payments, status of order, cost increases, and any other related matters.
- Accurately maintain and update purchase order files, purchasing logs, and vendor information.
- Encumbers PO within accounting system after PO is approved and order is placed.
- Assist staff with purchasing needs.
- Review and compare contracts as requested by the chief financial officer or designee. Identify and communicate any differences in a timely manner.
- Maintain all required purchasing department Excel and Word file documents and update as needed.
- Assist as backup for warehouse specialist as needed.
- Maintain computerized purchasing record keeping system.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 1999, QuadraTech for Information Technology is focusing on providing the Egyptian market, with the state-of-the-art emerging technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at QuadraTech for Information Technology
QuadraTech is uniquely positioned to assist corporate customers in the development and delivery of integrated...