- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical , Social & Life Insurance - Transportation- Yearly bounces- 2 Days off
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Sales Engineer is a part of our multinational and key customers' team.
- The team approaches mostly R&D, Procurement
- Reach monthly and annual sales target
- The salesperson will be responsible for maintaining and working on new leads, forecasting, negotiating with customers, achieving forecasted targets, report on a periodical basis (daily, weekly monthly, quarterly and annually).
- KPIs will include achievement, lead conversion ratio, New leads, reporting and forecasting accuracy, customer retention, and profitability.
- Conduct periodic visits to customers.
- Responsible for the work of analysis of different water systems (swimming pools, cooling towers, steam systems, etc.).
- Find technical solutions to the problems faced by customers regarding water treatment.
- Participate in preparing annual targets and objectives and achievement of annual targets and objectives.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Engineering Services
About this Company
Today System Technique specializes in providing turnkey solutions, from concept design to construction and commissioning of water treatment systems and effluent treatment plants. We have also recently added boiler houses and steam engineering to our range of offerings.
See all Careers and Jobs at System Technique