- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in eliminating or controlling hazardous conditions that may lead to human injury and/or property damage.
- Assist in identify, analysis and control of potential occupational hazards.
- Apply engineering principles, methods and techniques to control all safety-related elements in a professional manner.
- Perform regular audit and conducting daily inspection to insure compliance with all occupational HSE requirements.
- Ensure that all HSE signs and posters are in place.
- Advice workers about occupational hazards and dangers and responding to their concerns.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Chema Foam
Chema foam group founded in 1984 by the brigadier Eng. Atef El Sawy, to provide innovative-unique building systems and applications as a new trend in building and construction.
His keen R & D efforts in building material contributed a significant...