- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Responsibilities and Duties
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Publish, removing job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records such as (employment contracts legal documents).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Process payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time is tracked in the system
Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Complete termination paperwork and assisting with exists interviews.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for executives and top management.
- Making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Develop and maintain a filing system, update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Wonders Food was created with one goal in mind, to become one of the best food snack manufacturing companies worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wonders Food