- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Monitor Cash Balances
- Treasury accountants monitor daily cash balances and determine cash requirements needed to cover losses and payments.
- Treasury accountants verify that invoices have been paid.
- Treasury accountants verify accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payment information.
Gather Year-End Information
- Treasury accountants gather and compile all year-end financial data to audit figures and determine various financial trends.
- Treasury accountants design forecasts predicting the company’s financial future and current financial trends.
Write Financial Data Reports
- Treasury accountants write regular reports based on financial data showing incoming and outgoing figures, as well as other relevant information.
- Treasury accountants manage investment accounts and create detailed reports showing gains and losses.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Delta Egypt is a leading company in the field of lighting in the Egyptian market Since 1989.
See all Careers and Jobs at Delta Egypt For Lighting
Delta Egypt covers the full range of lighting from indoors to outdoors, technical, architectural, decorative, landscape, facade lighting, street light, underwater, .... etc