- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review the list of suppliers approved by the consultant and the owner.
- Review the tender documents to be sent to agreed sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Review comparisons to sub-contractors and suppliers (technical + finance) and analysis of prices, select the category that will be included in the tender.
- Study of the project with the team technically and identify a list of queries required and assembled with inquiries from sub-contractors and suppliers that found and sent to the consultant.
- Review the responses received from the consultant on the inquiries before sending them to the subcontractors to study their impact on pricing.
- Coordination with the department concerned in the study of tenders.
- Participation in pre-tender & commercial negotiation meetings and discussions internally and externally
- lead cost reduction, suppliers & sub-contractor discounts, value engineering process in case required
- Submit accurate and consistent technical & financial revised/best & final offers including required input of relevant departments
- To develop and roll out training so that greater control is exerted in negotiations with all suppliers and sub-contractors
- Act as a senior point of contact for procurement activities, including owning, maintaining and updating the Procurement Schedules and Status Report.
- Identify the projects procurement needs via consultation with the commercial manager and project directors.
- Develop, own and maintain a supply chain network, Ensure suppliers are accredited on to the Supplier Database and are aligned with the companies Ethics Code of Conduct.
- Development and successful running of the Procurement Project Team, including personnel, approvals, policies, procedures, compliance and reporting.
- All Supply Chain Function disciplines, including procurement, subcontracts, expediting, quality control/inspection and materials management and logistics.
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements and relevant international and domestic law.
- Liaise with other project functions including engineering to ensure all project components are resolved to meet Required Onsite dates
- To undertake an initial review of existing purchase ordering process and then implement continuous improvements where necessary to ensure that cost is monitored, review and controlled within budgetary constraints and in line with company finance procedures
- To undertake an upfront review and standardization of existing terms and conditions and then implement continuous amendments that ensure current sustainability.
- To ensure payment terms are managed and optimized in favor of company resulting in improved cash flows .
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Since its foundation in 1992; Afloat Real Estate Investment Company operates with a well –established vision and strategy stemming forms its full belief in the right of the customer in getting the maximum value in all projects by collaborating with an integrated team. Our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alforat