- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social Insurance ,Attractive Salary
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Present company services for the target customers.
- Participate in the implementation of sales and marketing plan
- Evaluate target customer needs based on competition analysis.
- Support the Marketing Manager in Developing the Marketing Strategies, Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Manage the company departments of Social media, SEO, Online Advertising,
- Measure and report performance of all digital Marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Increase the company online presence and our client's online presence
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least