- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversees daily staff and patient schedule to ensure maximum productivity in the clinic.
- Manages patient issues including patient dismissals
- Ensures timely, effective communication between the front office and Medical staff and providers to facilitate smooth delivery of care
- Communicates with administrative assistant to coordinate clinic facility contractors including but not limited to IT support, facility repairs, cleaning services, etc.
- Participates in monthly all staff meetings; establishes agendas and facilitates break out meetings for front and medical staff.
- Meet annual production and program goals and report progress to management Quarterly.
- Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and Systems for the clinic.
- Responsible for all the operations day to day and the operation meeting
- Fosters the goals of teambuilding with clinic staff and Demonstrates appropriate delegation and coordination of tasks and duties in the operations of physician clinic, using appropriate organizational/priority setting skills
- Leading, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
- Creating trainings and Conducting ongoing development for the staff
- Conducting training for other departments according to clinic’s needs
- Evaluates the staff in highly professional ways and responsible for the performance appraisals of the staff and works on area of improvement in their appraisals
- Maintain the stability of shiny white clinic, must be able to predict future logistical needs.
- Oversees the daily functioning of shiny white clinic
- Responsible for laboratory department and all its techniques
- Managing the chief nursing and evaluating her/him in a professional way and working on area of developments
- Responsible for patient managers team and making appraisals for them and working on area of improvements
- Follow up the condition of the devices and machines
- Ensuring that all doctors entering steps and treatment plans to dentalore
5 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services