- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for businesses.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Prepare and review legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Supervise legal assistants.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors and administrators of estates.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Law Enforcement Legal Services