- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for company.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Banking Financial Services
About this Company
Al Sedek Real Estate Company. Our slogan is trust and credibility.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Sedek Real Estate
Al Sedek Real Estate Company is one of the most successful companies in the field of real estate investment and development, which has succeeded in creating a prestigious position in the Egyptian...