- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Confidential, Attractive package.
About the Job
- Manage and maintain Company PCs, Printers, and Network.
- Configure ADSL Routers, access points, and switches.
- Create And Configure users and groups Permissions.
- Administrate and Follow up the Monitoring systems, CCTV, IP Cams and review the recording times and dates.
- Administrate the company Servers (Domain Controller, Database, and Antivirus).
- Troubleshoot Printers Errors and Follow up ink refilling.
- Continue developing internal website to hold company documentation.
- Determine and Buy the equipment’s required to achieve network stability.
- Configure and administrate Kaspersky business antivirus.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1988, Egypt Power Group was founded by four brothers and established in Cairo. Egypt Power Group operates in the field of diesel engines providing a wide and varied range of products and applications. The group first started with the automotive sector (Egypt Power for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypt Power Group