- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Being the main technical adviser on a construction site where you will set out, survey and level the building site.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract.
- Overseeing health & safety and quality control measures on the site.
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff.
- Negotiating the price of materials before ordering them.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...