- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify emerging topics which could have impact on one of the relevant regulatory affairs topics.
- Develop and submit technical and strategic input to regulatory inquiries, federal processes, standards, voluntary commitments and research activities and develop comments to rule-making.
- Provide technical support for ratings and compliance tests and support test procedure development.
- Perform regular Safety Audits, and provide recommendations on corrective actions
- Ensure that all buildings & equipment comply with health and safety regulations.
- Conduct HSE visit with inspection.
- Apply risk management techniques to identify the HSE risks and hazards from operational activities.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...