- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage and prepare all shop drawing, and quantity surveying documents related to the project.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports.
- Prepare owner, and third-party contractor billing statements.
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Issuing invoices for suppliers.
- Prepare and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation orders.
- Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant
- Ensure the implementation of the Project Quality Plan
- Prepare time schedule for executed work versus planned
- Follow up and log the cashing of invoices from the client
- Preparing monthly report presenting the current situation of executed work
- Define and implement corrective actions where deficiencies are detected
- Ensure safe work environments
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...