- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sell Well Known Contact Lenses to potential customers in assigned geographical area.
- Participate in creating sales strategy and plan by region.
- Participate in choosing sales channel and evaluate performance.
- Follow-up sales and replenishment with key accounts.
- Follow-up sales forecast and collection.
- Build customer database and update any changes in the market.
- Measure and enhance customer service and satisfaction.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotes and follow replenishment of products with Key Accounts.
- Execute any company promotion in the territory to support growth.
- Technical and education support as responsible for field training.
- Maintain up-to-date call records on a daily basis and submit reports and paperwork accurately and on time.
- Cover a remote area to visit once or twice monthly
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Sky Medical is the Market Leader in Contact Lenses Business In the Egyptian Market representing the best available brands in contact lenses – Acuvue “Johnson & Johnson Brand Contact Lenses” & Bella Color Contact Lenses. Sky Medical Expanded its portfolio beyond contact lenses...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sky Medical for Medical Devices