- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate achievements.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Prepare reporting as needed.
- Build Sales Team.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Sky Medical is the Market Leader in Contact Lenses Business In the Egyptian Market representing the best available brands in contact lenses – Acuvue “Johnson & Johnson Brand Contact Lenses” & Bella Color Contact Lenses. Sky Medical Expanded its portfolio beyond contact lenses...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sky Medical for Medical Devices