- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate and understand why employees are absent.
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Provide basic advice to staff with performance-related obstacles.
- Monitoring absence and miracles (casual - normal)
- Ensure that staff absence is adequately covered to ensure business continuity
- Follow-up social insurance for employees
- Prepare monthly staff attendance reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly salaries.
- Following contracts and renewing contracts
- Payroll system
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Engineering company for construction and decoration
See all Careers and Jobs at EL HDAD
It is our firm belief that behind every successful company is a continued commitment to quality, safety, the environment and ethical business practices. At ECD, maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all our...