- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Generally speaking, the Retail Executive must understand the market in which the mall is located.
- A familiarity with which retail outlets will experience success within the shopping center will ultimately contribute to the success of the facility.
- While the individual stores within a mall are responsible for their own marketing,
- The Retail Executive must ensure the mall itself is represented. Marketing responsibilities may include events planning, community outreach, or advertising via mainstream media.
- The Retail Executive also creates an enticing environment to attract prospective tenants.
- The Retail Executive has a responsibility to ensure the mall’s expenditures fall in line with its budget.
- This may translate to salary budgets, rent negotiation, and reconciliation of financial reports.
- A Retail Executive is familiar with contracts and with negotiation.
- The position requires the initiation of lease agreements as well as service contracts, and the Retail Executive can comfortably interpret and modify contracts to benefit all parties.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services