- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentive, Commission and Step Up rewarding programs are performance driven subject to set business objectives and their attainment
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
DKT's Company Profile:
DKT International was founded in 1989 based in USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact, and done it cost-efficiently.
DKT is one of the largest private providers of family planning products in the world, having generated over 36,652,368 couple years of protection (CYPs) in 2017. As of 2017, DKT has offices in 24 countries, with a sales presence in 33 countries.
DKT started to serve the Egyptian community since 2005.
DKT Egypt program is 7th among 98 programs worldwide that serve family planning & prevention of HIV/AIDs. DKT Egypt distinctively serves Women’s Health & Family Planning, via provision of 12 products, as well as going the extra mile by: training service providers on reproductive health & contraception, as well as propagating awareness about the importance of family planning & educate women on the different contraceptive choices to meet the different needs. During 2018, DKT Egypt expanded into the MENA region, to serve and support more women in-need in this volatile region in the world.
DKT…. Family Planning & More.
Medical Representative Vacancy:
We are recruiting Professional Medical Representatives as per the following details:
- Designation: Medical Representatives
- Location:Kafr ElSheikh
- Reporting:Area Sales Manager
A. Job Purpose:
Medical Representatives are primarily responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers through providing them with assigned portfolio scientific information to help the Egyptian community to live happier
B. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Knowledge
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies including DKT Egypt products, strategies, skills and organization
- Understand regional and territory’s business objectives and strategies through participating in Cycle and Sales Meetings
- Continuous updating of the current medical and promotional knowledge of the products in accordance with the determined learning objectives via training, literature, internal memos of the concerned products- Continuous improving of selling, communication, technical…skills
- Customers’ needs and interests- Inquire about customer’s potential, needs, attitudes to treatment, preferences for drug treatment, response on activities
- Establish and develop professional relationship with customers- Build a constructive and effective external network
- Detail products in priorities of customer’s specialty and type of consumer profiles
2. Strategy Implementation:
- Execute the visiting plan to determined targeting, coverage and frequency targets
- Build relationships with target customers to gain product endorsement to generate sales
- Manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time in accordance with the deadlines and objectives as stated in the Sales Action Plan
- Provide the customers with the needed information and services
- Evaluate and interpret sales results of own products and territory
- Evaluate all activities based on ROI
3.Territory and Customer Management:
- Achieve set Coverage, Reach and Frequency of customers against the build in KPI's of the CRM System
- Organize and attend a fixed number of “events” focusing on the company’s strategic intent
- Act in line with territory ownership spirit and mind set
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science)
- Experience: Previousexperience of Pharmaceutical promotion is a definite plus
- Language: Reasonable English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Basicknowledge of MS-Office
D. Competencies and Behaviors:
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive for results: the drive to put energy into achieving results and take actions to exceed goals
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Planning and prioritizing: ability to identify needs to be done and to develop an appropriate action plan in order to accomplish an objective and to monitor progress against it
- Customer service: anticipate the needs and expectations of customers
- Able to cope with stress and change
- Impact and influence: the ability to convince, persuade others to a point of view
- Teamwork and co-operation: the willingness to work co-operatively and supportively with your colleagues.
- Developing positive, open working relationships in order to solve problems and to achieve business goals
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
Please visit us:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dkt-egypt-mena/?viewAsMember=true
LinkedIn Account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hr-dkt-46a20217b
FB Account: https://www.facebook.com/HR.dkt.7
FB Contraplan II:https://www.facebook.com/contraplanII/?ref=bookmarks
Contraplan II Web:http://contraplanii.com/
Job Type: Full-time
About this Company
DKT is one of the world’s largest providers of family planning, HIV/AIDS prevention and safe abortion products and services. We apply savvy private sector marketing techniques, cutting edge technologies and inventive advertising to ensure that women and men have the products,...
See all Careers and Jobs at dkt egypt