- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
This role will provide financial modeling and analytical support for Investment Banking activities (mergers & acquisitions, financial restructuring, strategic partnerships, business valuation, etc.).
Primary duties will include but not be limited to:
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Building financial pro-formas,
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Develop and analyze financial metrics.
- Build Information Memorandum, teasers and other relevant documents.
- Develop management presentations.
- Researching trends and evaluating data.
- Provides financial consulting, and analytical decision support services or technical expertise for a broad array of financial services provided by the firm.
- Conducts or participates in complex projects where analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of factors.
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Consulting Services Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree in finance related field.
- Knowledge of general finance theories and methodologies, discounted cash flow analysis, cost/benefit analysis, feasibility studies, large scale business planning, financial modeling and project management.
- Thorough knowledge of business valuations, financial analysis policies, practices and systems.
- Thorough understanding of IFRS, financial statements and advanced financial concepts such as NPV, ROI, discounted cash flows and balance sheet analysis.
- MBA, CFA, CMA