- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Site Engineer performs a technical, organizational and supervisory role on finishing projects.
- Site engineers apply designs and plans to mark out the site and can be involved in projects ranging from small scale to mega scale. This may include residential, retail, office or any other projects.
- A site engineer works as part of the site management team liaising with and working alongside architects, engineers, construction managers, supervisors, planners, surveyors and subcontractors. They share responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resource
- Acting as the main technical adviser on the site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Working closely with other construction professionals such as architects, quantity surveyors, structural engineers, building services engineers and builders.
- Foster and cultivate good client relationships
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Perception Company was established in 2008. We define the customer's perspective through the appropriate form and style of the design and implementation through a professional team to carry out the best work.
See all Careers and Jobs at Perception for Design & Contracting
The company deals with projects as an integrated work of art...