- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Following up with software testers and reporting their status to the team leader.
- Communicates with the Project Manager to discuss the project’s status.
- Reviewing test cases and making sure that they are written in a descriptive, structured, and understandable way.
- Analyze test results and write detailed test reports that accurately describe the project status.
- Review project requirements, design and all related testing documents.
- Estimate the time needed for the quality tasks in the projects.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with software developers and ensure complete resolution.
- Assure that designed units are user-friendly.
- The ability to move between projects with little notice and the ability to adapt quickly.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group (eBSEG) is a Global premier solution provider for Omni-channel e-Business solutions. eBESEG is a unique and capable organization focused on applying a long standing tradition of technology perfectionism to dynamic corporate challenges, where...
See all Careers and Jobs at eBSEG