Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and develops drawings, models, mood boards, images, materials along with other documents supporting the design process.
- Takes responsibility for the development of the design and project with input from Associate Partner or Partner in charge of key project stages.
- Designs shop drawings (plan, elevation, detail).
- Handles tasks of the construction drawings as (furniture, masonry, electric, ceiling & floor) with full details like (doors, counters, cladding, etc.).
- Follows up on subcontractors and shop drawings.
- Coordinates drawings for electrical, air-condition and firefighting outlets.
- Prepares presentations and mood boards with clients.
- Gets involved in FF&E; materials, fabrics, rugs, sanitary ware and lighting fixtures selection and hardware selection.
- Communicate. with clients, vendors and contractors in a positive and organized manner.
- Compiles and organizes designs and construction documents.
- B.Sc. in Architectural Engineering.
- Strong experience in 3D Max, Auto Cad, Revit etc.
- Experience in Hospitality is a MUST.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in design field in consultancy or real estate companies.
- Excellent command of Arabic & English Languages.