- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This role priority is to assist the company supporting existing customers by solving tickets, troubleshooting and provide engage the right consultant to help in increasing the utilization of their existing Microsoft Cloud products and raising their awareness.
- This means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its client list. drive the growth of the company by raising customer satisfactions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Configure and customize the following:
- Microsoft 365 Services.
- Microsoft Azure Services.
- Microsoft Systems Center.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Handling Customer’s Projects Tickets
- Handling Customer’s Inquires.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Engage in solving complex problems for customers.
- Sharing knowledge with customers and each other.
- Innovate solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least