- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Babyboons is the first online subscription platform for babies and mothers products in Egypt and the Middle East, create own box and receive it on a regular monthly basis on the day you choose. We help parents explore the baby products needed for their baby everyday.
- Our customer service team will be facing our customer inquiries, complaints and issues. They love solving problems and they will go the extra mile to deliver a wow user experience.
- This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting team who are dedicated to the care of our customers. As our team expands, we need to know that we have the right people in place to ensure that our customers are always 100% satisfied.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, social media and live chat.
- Proactively solve customer problems and follow up on corrective actions at first contact.
- Provide the relevant solutions to make it a good experience for them.
- Handle customer support cases in a timely professional manner; open tickets and follow up with other departments to ensure that the problem is solved.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Operations and Marketing teams.
- Provide high level of quality support in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Coaching the junior team.
- Perform other duties upon request.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Retail
- 5 to 7 years of experience in customer service field.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- working days from Saturdays to Thursdays.
General skills & abilities:
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture.
About this Company
Babyboons is the first online subscription platform for babies and mothers products in Egypt and the Middle East, create own box and receive it on a regular monthly basis on the day you choose.
See all Careers and Jobs at Babyboons.com