- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review the baseline design document developed by the Software Designer to ensure that the design complies with the client requirements.
- Execute software test cases, identify product defects, and log the defects on the bug control tool.
- Submit the testing results to the Testing Team Leader or direct supervisor to review and communicate amendments to the Software team to resolve product defects.
- Ensure that amendments of the product defects are complete and inform the Testing Team Leader or direct supervisor with the final results to ensure fulfillment of the passing criteria.
- Implement test scenarios and cases (with focus on integration and batch processing scenarios).
- Lead all technical testing efforts including integration testing and performance testing
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Execute integration test cases to guarantee smooth integration.
- Conduct on-going research of testing techniques.
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
For over 25 years, GET has established a global reputation as a leading Passport & ID solutions provider, independent software vendor and systems integrator. Using state-of-the-art security systems, innovative hardware, and software applications, GET provides institutions,...
See all Careers and Jobs at GET Group- Egypt