- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide customers with the highest level of service as per agreed department SLAs and KPI’s to improve customer satisfaction via professional & timely problem resolution, domain knowledge, status update, willingness to help, timely call back and turn-around time in accordance with Department SLAs.
- Handle complaints, customer queries, resolve issues within specified timeliness in the related KPI's.
- Maintain Customers’ database ensuring that customer details and contact information are updated for timely and accurate reference
- Conduct necessary research and follow with other departments on behalf of the customer before coming up with recommendations
- Prepare “exception forms” and collect the evidence in the file to support the exception for customers in line with the company’s policies & procedures for management approval.
- Escalate customer issues and report major problems to Customer Care & CRM Manager via CRM system.
- Provide status update to customers on pending / ongoing cases and ensure continual CRM system update.
- Maintain accurate customer history via “interaction” and “Service request” in accordance to CRM system.
- Provide root cause analysis with recommendations and opportunities.
- Perform any other tasks relevant to the Division’s activities as assigned by the Head of Developer Services.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services