- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends...etc.
- Developing and optimizing AdWords, Advertising, Facebook campaigns
- Best practices in online marketing trends and measurement.
- Publish advertising according to consumers’ behaviors.
- Maximizing company market share
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Delma group was established in 1985 by Eng. Ehab Khedr and Eng. Alaa Khedr with the purpose to develop and manage real estate projects. It has a long-term track record in the real estate construction market establishing and developing many projects in Egypt. Delma group is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delma Investment