- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonuses + Profit Share
About the Job
- Test drive vehicles and test components and systems, using available equipment
- Coordinate with workshop team all activities of Repair, reline, replacement, and adjustments for company vehicles’ parts according to tests performed.
- Review work orders and discuss work with workshop team.
- Liaise with fleet supervisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and plan future repair requirements.
- Oversee workshop work progress and needs, including improvements for workshop personnel and their capabilities.
- Check, audit and authorize workshop accounting transactions for approval by Fleet Manager
- Foster potential parts providers and review list quarterly to ensure best offer in terms of parts’ quality, availability, cost and warranty
- Perform workshop budget estimates annually for approval by Fleet Manager, according to trend analysis and historical repair jobs for each car.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by Fleet Manager.
- Test and adjust repair cycle and activities to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...