- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Coordination the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
- Collaboration with the sales support or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations.
- Determining the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services