- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
For a well-known multinational company in Cairo, a “Senior Supply Chain Coordinator” is urgently required.
- Coordination and Execution of Moderately Complex/Medium Scale Trade Execution Activities
- Ensures updated vessel/carrier line-up and projection schedule is maintained and communicated to necessary parties.
- Provides plan and solutions for cargo accommodation.
- Maintains and develops relationships with medium-size accounts, customers, clients, suppliers, and other business partners
- Arrange third party service providers for freight, insurance protection, weight, quality, risk, and customs clearance – such as surveyors, labs, and silos.
- Works with the sales team, and trade and structured finance (TSF) on payment instruments,
- Communicates with port agents and customs brokers regarding import/export activities and policies.
- Requires full knowledge of regulatory policy, including export compliance, government regulations, along with frequent communication with law and tax.
- Under some supervision, edits and reviews customs documents and imports/exports documents, ensuring all paperwork adheres to appropriate government regulations, as well as country customs.
- Under some supervision, hires all of the necessary help to ensure a smooth purchase/sale/trade from origin to destination.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions