- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Implement equipment installation plans as a Network Administrator.
- Responsible for monitoring the network Devices and links.
- Developing and implementing organization Network.
- maintaining the company Cisco IP phone system and configure CU CM.
- Configure and install WLAN.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services.
- Provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Do regular data backups for Network devices to protect the organization’s information.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.