- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Communicate frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Data collection and classification to expand the number of existing customers.
- Conduct random marketing calls on a daily basis.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
Qsource is constantly focusing on innovating and delivering outstanding Outsourcing, E-Learning services and IT solutions,Depending upon the nature and situation of our business partners.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qsource