- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supporting the implementation of the incubation rounds per year, by screening the Business plans submitted and conducting interviews.
- Assisting with the preparation and signing of incubation contracts.
- Working with the incubated Startups on setting their milestones and following up on their execution.
- Arranging technical and business reviews to monitor the progress of some of the incubated startups.
- Providing the different incubation services to the assigned incubated startups.
- Following up on all activities, organized by the incubated Startups, progress, achievements, and challenges.
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of all the incubated Startups.
- Reporting the progress of startups on a monthly basis to the Incubation Department Manager.
- Writing the closure reports of all graduating startups.
- Assisting in setting the graduation and welcome events of incubated startups on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting in organizing the regular startups gathering meetings and events.
- Acting as the social media representative for the incubation department (focal point).
- Updating the incubated startups information, incubation department figures on TIEC website.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.