- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the day-to-day content planning across e-commerce. Support and coordinate Commercial Calendar accordingly to retail/social media and business performance.
- Full ownership of Newsletter Flows (copy, translations, psd, production guidelines). Coordination among E-commerce, Content, CRM and Creative team
- Regular liaison with online merchandising team to ensure email campaigns reflects the latest product and promotional opportunities. This will include working alongside e-commerce merchandising in some basic reporting on sales and best sellers.
- Briefing and uploading new banners, homepage and landing pages across the site.
- Help to test and ensure content is correct and of a high standard before going online. Oversee the written and graphic content of the site, ensuring information is up-to-date and fit for purpose and oversee the creative digital content
- Support the team to make sure products are ready to go online and they have the appropriate copy, images and sizing.
- Help maintaining the visual merchandising across the site
- Provide appropriate support in organizing e-commerce shoots, liaising with samples within different teams, deliveries and images on post production
- Help and assist the team to analyze and make improvements to the customer experience and user journey on the site
- Adhoc website support and administration such as competitor analysis, customer care and other projects.
- Assist with bug-fixing, identification of website issues, and liaise with our external web development agency on projects and tasks
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media