- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Personal Assistant For Managing Partner
- Keep track of calendar (across multiple time-zones), maintains managing partner appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Functions as a gatekeeper, understanding the requirements of the managing partner prioritizing business affairs.
- Extreme organizational skills to maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Take initiative to prep for upcoming meetings providing perhaps power point presentation/summary/research.
- Correspond directly with others who are critical to the company's success, including other company executives and the board of directors.
- E-mail traffic will be very heavy, so it's good practice to prioritize a list of those replies that have to be made by the managing partner personally. Replying to the non-priority mails will usually fall to the assistant.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings and maintain all necessary follow ups.
- Handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company.
- Maintains office supplies inventory; anticipating needed supplies.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Acting on behalf of foreign clients pertaining to filing applications for intellectual property rights, including patents, utility models, designs, and trademarks, etc., and other handling procedures for prosecution of the said-rights.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maddock & Bright IP Law Office
Acting for clients directly or...