- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Reporting Directly to Chief accountant
- Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions on ERP and follows up on all documentation cycle
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Checking inventory receipt with actual invoice with PO ( 3 way matching )
- Checking supplier balance and Paying invoices on AX and Sending related documents and payment orders to treasury
- Checking that the down payments paid by company are totally covered by invoices according to contractual agreements
- Calculating Withholding tax return and sales tax return , and preparing all related tax reports
- Preparing documents related to external audit when needed
- Following up purchasing and inventory management on problems related to suppliers payments
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning