- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Perform routine administrative and maintenance functions (install, configure, patch, update, etc.) server platforms
- Troubleshoot server platforms in pre-production and production environments
- Monitor performance of remote and local systems to identify problems, and if needed, perform analysis to identify root cause of any performance issues and take appropriate corrective action to resolve issues
- Develop scripts to automate manual tasks
- Participate in the development and maintenance of system life cycle documentation.
- Installing, troubleshooting and administrating of VMware virtual machines.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- Engineering or information technology bachelor holders.
- 2+ years of experience working with RHEL Servers
- 2+ years of experience with any of VMware VSphere and VCenter products.
- Red Hat Linux OS administration and support experience.
- Experience using bash shell scripting languages is highly desired
- RHCSA certificates is a must.
- Ability to work outside Cairo, in any other Egyptian Governorate.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a multi-functional team environment (team player) is a must
- Experience with server management and monitoring tools
- VSphere and VCenter Server 6.5 excellent experience.
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux