- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month, Commissions and bonuses
About the Job
- Working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
- You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
- Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in a store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross-sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Luxury Goods and Jewelry Retail
About this Company
Apparel manufacturer, distributor, and brand owner in Cairo, Kaian Textiles produces fashions that set you free.
See all Careers and Jobs at kaian textiles
Founded in Egypt in 2012, Kaian Textiles is a full-service apparel manufacturing company that provides a wide range of services from innovative product...