- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonuses
About the Job
- Develop back-end services using micro-services architecture and REST API standards
- Manage DevOps through AWS and GCP.
Publish private NPM packages to be used across the back-end systems.
- Secure the back-end using security best practices against major security threats (OWASP).
- Develop back-end APIs to cater for features required as per documented feature stories
- Publish APIs on the postman to be consumed and tested by developers and Quality Control
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the development team.
- Review and Approve pull requests made by the development team.
- Conduct training sessions with the team so that they can be equipped with new knowledge and skills to remain current.
- Enforce clean code and coding best practices (e.g. unit testing).
- Always be available to provide technical support to team members in their tasks.
- This role is a qualifier for the technical team lead role for the whole development team.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a platform for places and an app that lets users easily discover all the places around them and view their full details, facilities, and photos, in a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba