- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus
About the Job
- Work closely with the product manager and our business stakeholders to build the product backlog.
- Prepare for each sprint and release planning session by working with the team to write the user stories and drawing use case diagrams and flowchart diagrams.
- Communicate excessively with the development and design team to make sure that everyone is at the same level of understanding.
- Manage and run sprint activities on Jira
- In charge of reporting directly to the product manager and other stakeholders. (Status reports, Quality Reports, Scrum Velocity reports, Analytics reports, Applications Performance reports, security reports, BurnDown & BurnUp charts, User reviews reports, etc)
- Document sprint's planning, Retrospective meetings, Product review meetings, Decision-making meetings, Business meetings, Change requests on Confluence.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a new platform for users to easily discover new places around them!
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba