- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus
About the Job
- Work closely with the product manager and our business stakeholders to build the product backlog.
- Prepare for each sprint and release planning session by working with the team to write the user stories and drawing use case diagrams and flowchart diagrams.
- Communicate excessively with the development and design team to make sure that everyone is at the same level of understanding.
- Manage and run sprint activities on Jira
- In charge of reporting directly to the product manager and other stakeholders. (Status reports, Quality Reports, Scrum Velocity reports, Analytics reports, Applications Performance reports, security reports, BurnDown & BurnUp charts, User reviews reports, etc)
- Document sprint's planning, Retrospective meetings, Product review meetings, Decision-making meetings, Business meetings, Change requests on Confluence.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a platform for places and an app that lets users easily discover all the places around them and view their full details, facilities, and photos, in a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba