Skills And Tools:
- Receive and review all tendering/project study documents,
- Ensuring that the documents are complete and developing a study plan.
- coordinating with the sales department or/ and the customer in case of the need to collect some data and information.
- Studying the Specs, BOQ, Vendor List, and determining the possibility of accepting or rejecting the project, and determining the reasons for rejection with the manager of Panels department.
- Communicate with the technical department of Schneider to collect data and follow up on the latest developments in the field of panels.
- Ensuring access to the best components in terms of price and finding alternatives that perform the same functions according to the required specs. Preliminary project/tender design, cost calculation, and analysis to submit the technical and financial proposal to the department Manager to be reviewed and approved.
- Communicate with clients and ensure that project requirement are designed according to their recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical power
- Must have experience of 5 years in the same field (techno-commercial -low voltage panels)
- Must have excellent communication skills and is a team player
- Preferably lives in Cairo Or Giza
- VRF HVAC Technical Office Engi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago